- May 07, 2017
5860 S. Ash Ave. - Tempe, Arizona, 85283
Hourly Rate: $11.20/ Hour
Cleans and sanitizes production lines, production equipment and plant areas according to the Master Sanitation Schedule.
Sanitation Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs cleaning and sanitizing activities for the production equipment and plant areas and uses required chemicals as indicated in the work instructions.
- Disassembles equipment using the correct tools and following proper procedures to prevent equipment damage and to assure the equipment is cleaned properly.
- Keep work area clean. Perform cleaning of area assigned.
- Follow GMP and Safety policies to ensure compliance with the HACCP program and AIB gold standard.
- Follows all food safety principles and legal requirements
- Maintains a positive and constructive work environment within the department as well as with other departments and promotes teamwork.
- Must work various shifts and hours including holidays and weekends.
- Works in a safe manner, observing all safety requirements.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Sanitation Technician Qualifications:
- Minimum one year experience on Sanitation or Janitorial.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lb
- Ability to follow safety rules and procedures
- Able to use machinery or tools (Scrubbers/Scissor lifts)
If you are interested in this Warehouse opportunity, click the “Apply Now” button to submit an application!
Apply in person at our Tempe location between the hours of 8AM and 2PM on Monday through Friday.
Mission Foods is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Mission Foods depends solely on your qualifications.