- Feb 11, 2017
Lifesteps, a premier local non-profit human services agency, is currently recruiting for a PRN Behavioral Specialist to assess the needs of clients and develop behavior programs accordingly.
This role is based in the Castle Shannon area.The hours are PRN, as needed, and can be flexible (days, or evenings and/or weekends).
The Behavioral Specialist will provide on-site supervision and monitor therapy teams ensuring client success. The Behavioral Specialist will evaluate client progress and create effective treatment plans to be utilized by the therapy team.
Requirements for the position include:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Education or related Human Services field.
- Previous experience working with ID or MH or Behavioral Clients is requested.
- We prefer candidates who are fully trained in Functional Behavioral Assessment and who use positive behavioral support, however, FBA is not a requirement.
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to travel with your own vehicle.
- Candidate must be able to use Excel to track information.
- Clearances (ACTs 33, 34, and 151) are required.
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit a resume now!