- Feb 02, 2017
PK Management is hiring for a Maintenance Technician job in Littleton,CO
Pay Rate: $13.00/ Hour for qualified candidates.
PK Management, LLC owns and manages Section 8 affordable and LIHTC tax credit apartment communities nationwide. With over 600 employees is 23 states, PK Management continues to grow with a track record of success.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Tech at Market Place Apartments, an affordable housing community in Denver, CO.
A competitive benefits package is available to all full-time PK employees and consists of:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- 401K program
- Company wellness program
This is a great opportunity to get on with an industry leader.
Apply maintenance skills and customer service skills to ensure overall maintenance of the property to ensure that all physical aspects of the property meet all applicable laws as well as the company’s established standards. Troubleshoot and repair all aspects of the property and its units; plumbing, electrical, heating/cooling, carpentry, appliances, painting and drywall. Work may be performed independently or as part of the maintenance team. This position operates within and contributes to an environment with Fair Housing laws and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Troubleshoot work orders daily for residents prioritizing the service requests and ensuring they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Prepare vacant units for new residents ensuring that the unit meets the company standards/checklist.
- Maintain the exterior grounds of the property and conduct seasonal duties such as snow removal or pool maintenance.
- Conduct walk-through of the entire property to ensure everything is in working order; if not, take the appropriate steps for correction.
- Prepare for inspections.
- Schedule outside contractors for projects, if necessary.
- Be available for quick response per company policy if on-call duties are required.
- Attend staff meetings as required or requested.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Manager or Property Manager.
Maintenance Tech Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1-3 years of prior maintenance experience required.
- HVAC certification preferred
- Valid driver’s license with insurance required.
Minimum Tools Required:
Standard tools: hammer, screwdrivers, pliers, wrench, etc.
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit a resume now!
PK Management, LLC DOES NOT UNLAWFULLY DISCRIMINATE IN EMPLOYMENT AND NO QUESTION ON THIS APPLICATION IS USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF LIMITING OR EXCUSING ANY APPLICANT FORM CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT ON A BASIS PROHIBITED BY LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAW.