- Feb 10, 2017
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit, shuttle, sedan and taxi services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe and sustainable mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and combat global warming
Transdev is now hiring in Norcross and Marietta for Mechanics. ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN-ON BONUS!
Mechanic candidates should have:
- Valid GA commercial driver’s license
- The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repairs transit vehicles
- 1 or more years of experience in the repair and maintenance of all types of heavy duty transit equipment
- Must be age 21 or older
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and be able to meet the Department of Transportation physical requirements and maintain a DOT card
- Ability to work various shifts
- Must be able to obtain CDL
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
If you have difficulty or have any questions, call us at the number listed above this posting. Ask for Kesi Dorner.