- Apr 21, 2017
16625 Swingley Ridge Road - Chesterfield, Missouri, 63017
DoubleTree Hotel is hiring for a Cook job in Chesterfield,MO
A Cook is responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while consistently contributing to departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you are responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Cook will also be required to prepare all mis-en-place and contribute to departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Awareness of departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Cook serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- NVQ Level 1
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- NVQ Level 2
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Basic food hygiene
Applicants interested in this position may Apply in Person! Monday – Friday from 8AM- 4PM at:
16625 Swingley Ridge Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
For additional information, call us at 636-532-5000. Ask for Human Resources.