Direct Care Staff
- Jan , 2
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Open Interviews at 7837 Harrison Ave Cincinnati OH 45231 Tuesday, July 23, 10am-2pm.
***$1,500 bonus applies to FT 2nd shift every other weekends and $1,000 to other open shifts***
Our caregivers work in a residential setting to:
- Ensure the welfare, safety, health and rights of the individuals we serve.
- Assist individuals to prepare and serve nutritious meals daily.
- Ensure the home is clean and orderly with regard to premises, equipment and furnishings.
- Transport to and from community activities in agency vehicles.
- Maintain and dispense required medications and treatments.
- Supervise, assist and teach individual personal care skills.
No experience is required, we will train you.
Full time and part time positions are available in the Hamilton County area.
Positions start at $10/hr., more with experience.
Direct Care Staff Minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to relate to individuals in a meaningful and empathetic way
- Willing to work as part of the interdisciplinary team
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with less than 6 points on driving record
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass Ohio/FBI fingerprint background check
- Pre-employment physical, drug screen, TB test (Graceworks provides this)
Graceworks Enhanced Living offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Full time employees (30+ hours/week) qualify for medical and dental coverage, long term disability and life insurance, 403(b) retirement account, vision discount program
- Paid training including CPR/First Aid and Medication Administration certification
- Paid holidays and holiday differential pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual pay increases
- Employee referral bonus program
- Personal time accrual based on hours worked
Apply on lone by clicking the apply button.
If you have questions call us toll free 1-844-201-6064