Grocery Stocker PT
- Winston Salem,NC
- Dec , 2
- Sales : General Sales
To ensure that Lowes Foods guest service and departmental operation is maintained in the grocery department..
1. Provide polite, friendly interactions with all guests and co-workers.
2. Stock, rotate, and condition all grocery product on shelves according to Lowes Foods standards and productivity guidelines.
3. Maintain neat and safe work area to allow guests to shop without agitation.
4. Maintain organized, inventoried backstock in the backroom area.
5. Minimize damage and shrink through proper inventory control, rotation of the shelves and overstock, and proper product handling.
6. Assist with unloading and verifying merchandise upon delivery to the store.
7. Maintain sanitation standards on the sales floor and in the backroom area.
8. Communicates temperature problems to supervisor (dairy and frozen food).
9. Performs front-end duties as necessary to ensure “no noticeable wait” standard is upheld and maintained.
10. Order product for aisles (as assigned by management).
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 40 lbs. constantly 60 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of grocery operations.
6. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
7. Effective communication and guest service skills.
8. Ability to bend, kneel, stand, push/pull stock carts and operate pallet jack for extended periods of time.